SimpleSail Charter Management enables owners of motor and sailing yachts to minimize or even avoidoperating costs, gain yacht charter income and get maintenance and repair service for their boats from a team of professionals.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR A SHIP OWNER?
An owner gets the following advantages when transferring yacht management to SimpleSail:
- - Full refund of all operating costs: moorage, routine maintenance, preparation for the sail, and conservation for the winter
- - Full refund of periodic and annual registration fees
- - Full refund of vessel insurance expenditures
- - An opportunity to use the yacht at his own discretion within a certain period of time
- - Income from yacht charter*
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The ship owner transfers overall vessel management rights to the charter company. Time during which the owner can use the yacht for himself is specified in advance (usually, up to 2-4 weeks).
- - Overall management of the boat operation and repair
- - Registration and insurance of the vessel
- - Inclusion of the vessel in the annual charter plan (usually, 16-20 weeks)
- - Search for charter customers (we work with 200+agents all over the world)
- - Charter customer support (including organizational and financial support)
HOW ARE REVENUES DISTRIBUTED?
Revenue generated from the owner’s yacht charter is distributed in the following way:
- - Refund of costs
- - Revenue part of the owner
- - Revenue part of the charter company
Usually, the owner gets 65-70% of the difference between the total revenue and costs. Owner’s income depends on the following factors: type of vessel, number of weeks for owners use, number of weeks in the charter. Useful data on yacht operation, revenues and location of the vessel is available online for every owner.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MONTENEGRO?
The number of sailors who visit Montenegro is growing, and yachting infrastructure is developing rapidly. New marinas are being built in addition to existing ones. The government of Montenegro is improving legislation for yachting and charter services.
Comparing to other popular locations like Croatia, Greece and Italy, the main advantages of Charter Management in Montenegro include:
- - Owners are not required to use a local legal entity for their yacht registration, neither to register an entity in Montenegro nor to have citizenship of Montenegro
- - Lower cost of vessel registration under a flag of Montenegro
- - Lower mooring fees and service costs in marinas
- - Local law allows operating a vessel under any flag and exempts non-residents from paying PDV(VAT) on import
* - SimpleSail Charter Management is not an investment offer. The main benefit of this service is an opportunity to compensate the annual operating costs, as well as to ensure routine maintenance and repair of yachts by competent professionals with a guaranteed level of quality, reliability and responsibility. With that, ship owners can expect a guaranteed extra income.