Specification of Motor Yacht Claire
- Year of built
- Andreani Design
- Alpi Walnut
- Length Overall
- 10 m
- Hull Beam
- 3.38 m
- 0.85 - 1.00 m
- Water tank
- 160 L
- Fuel tank
- 490 L
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 L
- Light Displacement
- 5070 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo Penta 2×260 hp
- Toilets & Showers
- Cabin - 2; Saloon - 2; 1 Toilets
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Windlass, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Snorkling gear set.
- Chart Plotter Raymarine 7, Radar, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS, Speed log, VHF
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Electric Fridge, Electric toilet, Galley, Invertor 12V / 220V Sockets, Generator, Hairdryer, Iron, Electric kettle.
The Gran Turismo concept borrowed from the world of luxury sports cars is fully expressed in the range’s design, which evokes the Italian lifestyle, so adept at combining luxury and glamour. The Gran Turismo isn’t just about sportiness, it’s also the search for pleasure: comfort, luminous rooms and large spaces, everything you need to give a cruise a touch of “dolce vita”.
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Gran Turismo 34
Yacht and equipment reviews
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 45 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior and Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.