Specification of Motor Yacht Claire
- Year of built
- Andreani Design
- Alpi Walnut
- 9,6 m
- Length Overall
- 10 m
- Hull Beam
- 3.38 m
- 0.85 - 1.00 m
- Water tank
- 160 L
- Fuel tank
- 490 L
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 L
- Light Displacement
- 5070 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo Penta 2×260 hp
- Toilets & Showers
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Teak floor in cockpit, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit fridge, Cockpit electric stove, Electric anchor windglass, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter Raymarine 7, Radar, Depth sounder, VHF, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge, Electric toilet (1), Galley, Electric stove, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Air conditioner, Diesel generator
The Gran Turismo concept borrowed from the world of luxury sports cars is fully expressed in the range’s design, which evokes the Italian lifestyle, so adept at combining luxury and glamour. The GT34 isn’t just about sportiness, it’s also the search for pleasure: comfort, luminous rooms and large spaces, everything you need to give a cruise a touch of “dolce vita”.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Claire sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Gran Turismo 34
Сhoose a yacht or a catamaran for your trip
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 45 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior and Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.