Specification of Motor Yacht Claire
- Year of built
- Andreani Design
- Alpi Walnut
- 9,6 m
- Length Overall
- 10 m
- Hull Beam
- 3.38 m
- 0.85 - 1.00 m
- Water tank
- 160 L
- Fuel tank
- 490 L
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 L
- Light Displacement
- 5070 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo Penta 2×260 hp
- Toilets & Showers
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Teak floor in cockpit, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit fridge, Cockpit electric stove, Electric anchor windglass, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter Raymarine 7, Radar, Depth sounder, VHF, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge, Electric toilet (1), Galley, Electric stove, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Air conditioner, Diesel generator
The Gran Turismo concept borrowed from the world of luxury sports cars is fully expressed in the range’s design, which evokes the Italian lifestyle, so adept at combining luxury and glamour. The GT34 isn’t just about sportiness, it’s also the search for pleasure: comfort, luminous rooms and large spaces, everything you need to give a cruise a touch of “dolce vita”.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Claire sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Gran Turismo 34
We are together - SimpleSail Team
Dear friends, our customers! Due to the coronavirus COVID2019, the epidemiological situation in Europe continues to escalate rapidly. We are forced to cancel a number of planned events. We hope that the existing prohibitions will be lifted in the near future, but we understand that the likelihood of a worsening situation remains substantial. We will inform you about the situation on official Facebook page
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.