Specification of Sailing Catamaran Clione
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Raccoupeau Design
- 43.5 ft / 13.30 m
- Length Overall
- 13.30 m
- Hull Beam
- 7.40 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 1.16 m
- Water tank
- 2x375 l
- Fuel tank
- 470 l
- Holding tank
- 3x45 l
- Light Displacement
- 16 535 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2x55 hp
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 70 m2, Furling genoa 45 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini for helm station, Teak floor in cockpit, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit fridge, Cockpit cushions, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Electric winch, Snorkeling gear set, Solar panels
- GPS chartplotter B&G 12, Multifunction display, Radar, GPS chartpoltter in salon B&G 12, Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (2), Electric toilet (3), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Watermaker 180 l/h, Air condition, Diesel generator, 2 crew cabins
The new cruising catamaran Hélia 44 invites you to cruise in harmony with the beauty of your surrounds. Designed for maximum living space and boasting beautiful natural light throughout its interior, this elegant and luxuriously appointed catamaran also delivers a dynamic performance at sea.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Clione sailing catamaran
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot Helia 44
Virtual Visit of Helia 44 Catamaran
Сhoose a yacht or a catamaran for your trip
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.