Specification of Sailing Catamaran Clione
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Raccoupeau Design
- 43.5 ft / 13.30 m
- Length Overall
- 13.30 m
- Hull Beam
- 7.40 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 1.16 m
- Water tank
- 2x375 l
- Fuel tank
- 470 l
- Holding tank
- 3x45 l
- Light Displacement
- 16 535 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2x55 hp
- Toilets & Showers
- Full batten main sail 70 m2, Furling genoa 45 m2.
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Anchor windglass, Self tailing winches, 1 electric winch, Snorkling gear set, Solar panels.
- Navigation B&G Zeus, Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS, Plotter, Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Windex, Radar.
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB.
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Electric toilets, Galley, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V / 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Watermaker 180 lt/h, Air condition, Diesel generator, Electric kettle, 2 crew cabins.
The new cruising catamaran Hélia 44 Evolution invites you to cruise in harmony with the beauty of your surrounds. Designed for maximum living space and boasting beautiful natural light throughout its interior, this elegant and luxuriously appointed catamaran also delivers a dynamic performance at sea.
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot Helia 44
Virtual Visit of Helia 44 Catamaran
Сhoose a yacht or a catamaran for your trip
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Beneteau Oceanis 45 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior and Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.