Specification of Sailing Catamaran Mawimbi
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Raccoupeau Design
- 38.4 ft / 11.73 m
- Length Overall
- 11.73 m
- Hull Beam
- 6.63 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 1.2 m
- Water tank
- 2 x 265 l
- Fuel tank
- 300 l
- Holding tank
- 3x45 l
- Light Displacement
- 8900 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2x30 hp D1
- Toilets & Showers
- Full batten main sail 58 m2, Furling genoa 37 m2.
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini for helm station, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Windlass control with chain counter, Self tailing winches, 1 electric winch for mainsail, Snorkling gear set.
- Navigation Garmin 10`, Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS (2), Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Windex.
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB.
- Additional equipment
- Fusion audio pack with Bluetooth, Hot water, Electric toilets, Galley equipped, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V & 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Electric kettle, Interior courtesy lightning.
This exciting new 40-foot catamaran sailboat has been exclusively designed to deliver a simply superb experience at sea and while moored. Remarkable volumes and light-filled living spaces allow you to comfortably share the experiences and create life-long memories with family and friends.
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40
Virtual Visit of Lucia 40 Catamaran
Сhoose a yacht or a catamaran for your trip
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.