Specification of Sailing Catamaran Mawimbi
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Raccoupeau Design
- 38.4 ft / 11.73 m
- Length Overall
- 11.73 m
- Hull Beam
- 6.63 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 1.2 m
- Water tank
- 2 x 265 l
- Fuel tank
- 300 l
- Holding tank
- 3x45 l
- Light Displacement
- 8900 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2x30 hp D1
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 58 m2, Furling genoa 37 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini for helm station, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Electric winch, Snorkeling gear set
- GPS chartplotter in salon Garmin 7410, Multifunction display Garmin (2), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (2), Electric toilet (4), Galley, Gas stove, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins fans
This exciting new 40-foot catamaran sailboat has been exclusively designed to deliver a simply superb experience at sea and while moored. Remarkable volumes and light-filled living spaces allow you to comfortably share the experiences and create life-long memories with family and friends.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Mawimbi sailing catamaran
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40
Virtual Visit of Lucia 40 Catamaran
We are together - SimpleSail Team
Dear friends, our customers! Due to the coronavirus COVID2019, the epidemiological situation in Europe continues to escalate rapidly. We are forced to cancel a number of planned events. We hope that the existing prohibitions will be lifted in the near future, but we understand that the likelihood of a worsening situation remains substantial. We will inform you about the situation on official Facebook page
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.