Specification of Motor Catamaran Jam
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Daniel Andrieu
- David Comy - David Boudgourd
- 36.1 ft / 11.00 m
- Length Overall
- 11.00 m
- Hull Beam
- 5.1 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 0.80 m
- Water tank
- 350 l
- Fuel tank
- 2 x 600 l
- Holding tank
- 3 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 12 500 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2 x 220 h.p.
- Toilets & Showers
- 2 x Volvo D3 220, Fuel range 1000 nm
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini for cockpit and flybridge, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit cushions, Flybridge table, Flybridge cushions, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter in flybridge Garmin, Multifunction display Garmin (1), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, VHF, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (2), Electric toilet (2), Galley, Gas stove, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins fans, Air condition system, Generator
Imagine the impossible: a 37-foot motor yacht that delivers all the space, stability and comforts of a 44-foot monohull. The MY37 is an evolution in motor yacht design setting an entirely new standard of excellence in the entry-level power catamaran market.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Jam motor catamaran
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot MY 37
Virtual Visit of Fountaine Pajot MY37 (3 Cabins)
We are together - SimpleSail Team
Dear friends, our customers! Due to the coronavirus COVID2019, the epidemiological situation in Europe continues to escalate rapidly. We are forced to cancel a number of planned events. We hope that the existing prohibitions will be lifted in the near future, but we understand that the likelihood of a worsening situation remains substantial. We will inform you about the situation on official Facebook page
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.