Specification of Motor Catamaran Jam
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Daniel Andrieu
- David Comy - David Boudgourd
- 36.1 ft / 11.00 m
- Length Overall
- 11.00 m
- Hull Beam
- 5.1 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 0.80 m
- Water tank
- 350 l
- Fuel tank
- 2 x 600 l
- Holding tank
- 3 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 12 500 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2 x 220 h.p.
- Toilets & Showers
- 2 x Volvo D3 220, Fuel range 1000 nm
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini for cockpit and flybridge, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit cushions, Flybridge table, Flybridge cushions, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter in flybridge Garmin, Multifunction display Garmin (1), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, VHF, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (2), Electric toilet (2), Galley, Gas stove, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins fans, Air condition system, Generator
Imagine the impossible: a 37-foot motor yacht that delivers all the space, stability and comforts of a 44-foot monohull. The MY37 is an evolution in motor yacht design setting an entirely new standard of excellence in the entry-level power catamaran market.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Jam motor catamaran
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot MY 37
Virtual Visit of Fountaine Pajot MY37 (3 Cabins)
Сhoose a yacht or a catamaran for your trip
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.