Specification of Motor Catamaran Jam
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Daniel Andrieu
- David Comy - David Boudgourd
- 36.1 ft / 11.00 m
- Length Overall
- 11.00 m
- Hull Beam
- 6.61 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 1.30 m
- Water tank
- 350 l
- Fuel tank
- 2 x 600 l
- Holding tank
- 3 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 12 500 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2 x 220 h.p.
- Toilets & Showers
- 2 x Volvo D3 220 Hp, Fuel range 1000 nm, Cruising speed 7.5 knots, Max speed 20 knots
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini hard top, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Anchor windglass, Snorkling gear set, Cockpit fridge unit, Teak floor in cockpit, fridge on flybrifge
- Navigation Garmin, Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binocular, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS, Plotter 12'', Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Radar, Aft camera
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Electric toilets, Galley, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V / 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Electric kettle, Cabins + saloon fans, Wine cellar for 23 bottles, saloon carpet, Air condition system, Generator
Imagine the impossible: a 37-foot motor yacht that delivers all the space, stability and comforts of a 44-foot monohull. The MY37 is an evolution in motor yacht design setting an entirely new standard of excellence in the entry-level power catamaran market.
* This is a new yacht, so the photos presented here from the Fountaine Pajot shipyard, soon we will publish original photos.
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot MY 37
Virtual Visit of Fountaine Pajot MY37
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.