Specification of Motor Catamaran Fusion
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Daniel Andrieu
- Pierangelo Andreani Studio
- 44 ft / 13.40 m
- Length Overall
- 13.40 m
- Hull Beam
- 6.61 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 1.30 m
- Water tank
- 2 x 350 l
- Fuel tank
- 2 x 1000 l
- Holding tank
- 3 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 14 900 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2 x 435 h.p. (IPS 600)
- Toilets & Showers
- 2 x Volvo IPS600, Fuel range 2000 nm, Cruising speed 7.5 knots, Max speed 27 knots, IPS Joysticks (3x)
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini hard top, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Anchor windglass, Snorkling gear set, Cockpit fridge unit, Teak floor in cockpit, fridge on flybrifge
- Navigation Garmin, Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binocular, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS Plotters: 3 х 12'' 2 х 9'', Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Radar, Aft camera
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Electric toilets, Galley, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V / 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Electric kettle, Cabins + saloon fans, Wine cellar for 23 bottles, saloon carpet, Air condition system, Generator
The MY 44 is a first rate, stylish, luxury Yacht featuring matchless spaces for a 44 feet motor yacht. This new power catamaran has comfortable relaxation and reception spaces worthy of a second home.
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot MY 44
Virtual Visit of Fountaine Pajot MY44
Yacht and equipment reviews
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 45 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior and Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.