Specification of Motor Catamaran Fusion
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Daniel Andrieu
- Pierangelo Andreani Studio
- 44 ft / 13.40 m
- Length Overall
- 13.40 m
- Hull Beam
- 6.61 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 1.30 m
- Water tank
- 2 x 350 l
- Fuel tank
- 2 x 1000 l
- Holding tank
- 3 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 14 900 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2 x 435 h.p. (IPS 600)
- Toilets & Showers
- 2 x Volvo IPS600, Fuel range 2000 nm, IPS Joystick (3)
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini hard top, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit shower, Flybridge speakers, Flybridge table, Flybridge cushions, Flybride fridge, Dinghy, Anchor windglass, Snorkeling gear set, Teak floor in cockpit, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter in salon Garmin (2), GPS chartplotter in flybridge Garmin, Multifunction display Garmin (1), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars, Radar, Aft camera
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (big), Electric toilet (3), Galley, Gas stove, Electric stove, Electric oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins + saloon fans, Wine cellar for 23 bottles, Saloon carpet, Air condition system, Generator
The MY 44 is a first rate, stylish, luxury Yacht featuring matchless spaces for a 44 feet motor yacht. This new power catamaran has comfortable relaxation and reception spaces worthy of a second home.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Fusion motor catamaran
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot MY 44
Virtual Visit of Fountaine Pajot MY44
Сhoose a yacht or a catamaran for your trip
Yacht and equipment reviews
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 45 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior and Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.