Specification of Sailing Yacht Salsa
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 38 ft / 11.13 m
- Length Overall
- 11.50 m
- Hull Beam
- 3.99 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.09 m
- Water tank
- 336 l
- Fuel tank
- 130 l
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 6 333 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 40 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 32.7 m2, Roller genoa 33 m2.
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Windlass, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Snorkling gear set, Additional Anchor.
- Multifunction display B&G T41 (1), Multifunction touchscreen display B&G 7, Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS, Plotter, Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Windex.
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB.
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Electric Fridge, Manual toilet, Galley, Invertor 12V / 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Electric kettle.
The Oceanis 38 cleverly combine practical features, performance, and elegance on boat sizes where function generally outweighs personalisation.
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 38
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.