Specification of Sailing Yacht Disco
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 41 ft / 11.97 m
- Length Overall
- 12.43 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.20 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.18 m
- Water tank
- 530 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 8 777 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 40 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 42 m2, Roller genoa 42.10 m2.
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Snorkling gear set, Sprayhood, Swimming ladder, Additional Anchor, Bath platform, Webasto.
- Multifunction display B&G T41 (2), Multifunction touchscreen display B&G 12, Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS, Plotter, Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Windex, Navtex.
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB.
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Electric toilet (1), Manual toilet (1), Galley, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V / 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Gas stove, TV with USB and for connecting DVD players, Electric kettle.
Look for excellence never has the level of seakeeping and the comfortable lifestyle on board been so great. The continuous chine allows for an extra-wide cockpit reinforces stability and increases performance.
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 41
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 45 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior and Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.