Specification of Sailing Yacht Reggae
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 41 ft / 11.97 m
- Length Overall
- 12.43 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.20 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.18 m
- Water tank
- 530 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 8 777 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 40 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 42 m2, Roller genoa 42.10 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Sprayhood, Teak floor in cockpit, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Additional anchor, Electric winch, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter B&G 12 (1), Multifunction display B&G (2), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars, Navtex
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (2), Manual toilet (2), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets
Look for excellence never has the level of seakeeping and the comfortable lifestyle on board been so great. The continuous chine allows for an extra-wide cockpit reinforces stability and increases performance.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Reggae sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 41
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 41
SimpleSail Team: Montenegro&Croatia
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.