Specification of Sailing Yacht Reggae
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 41 ft / 11.97 m
- Length Overall
- 12.43 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.20 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.18 m
- Water tank
- 530 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 8 777 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 40 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 42 m2, Roller genoa 42.10 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Sprayhood, Teak floor in cockpit, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Additional anchor, Electric winch, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter B&G 12 (1), Multifunction display B&G (2), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars, Navtex
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (2), Manual toilet (2), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets
Look for excellence never has the level of seakeeping and the comfortable lifestyle on board been so great. The continuous chine allows for an extra-wide cockpit reinforces stability and increases performance.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Reggae sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 41
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 41
We are together - SimpleSail Team
Dear friends, our customers! Due to the coronavirus COVID2019, the epidemiological situation in Europe continues to escalate rapidly. We are forced to cancel a number of planned events. We hope that the existing prohibitions will be lifted in the near future, but we understand that the likelihood of a worsening situation remains substantial. We will inform you about the situation on official Facebook page
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Beneteau Oceanis 45 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior and Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.