Specification of Sailing Yacht Reggae
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 41 ft / 11.97 m
- Length Overall
- 12.43 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.20 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.18 m
- Water tank
- 530 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 8 777 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 40 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 42 m2, Roller genoa 42.10 m2.
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Snorkling gear set, Sprayhood, Swimming ladder, Electric winch (1), Bath platform, Additional Anchor, Bow Thruster.
- Multifunction display B&G T41 (2), Multifunction touchscreen display B&G 12, Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS, Plotter, Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Windex, Navtex.
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB.
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Manual toilets, Galley, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V / 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Gas stove, Electric kettle.
Look for excellence never has the level of seakeeping and the comfortable lifestyle on board been so great. The continuous chine allows for an extra-wide cockpit reinforces stability and increases performance.
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 41
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.