Specification of Sailing Yacht Veda
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 39.4 ft / 11.98 m
- Length Overall
- 12.43 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.20 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.19 m
- Water tank
- 570 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 7 836 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 45 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Battened main sail 40 m2, Roller genoa 42 m2.
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric windglass, Snorkling gear set, Sprayhood, Swimming ladder, Additional Anchor, Bath platform, Webasto.
- Multifunction display B&G Triton (1), Multifunction touchscreen display B&G 12 Zeus, GPS, Autopilot, Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Windex, Radar, Wi-Fi interface, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Electric winch (1), Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot.
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB.
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Diesel forced air heating, Electric toilet (2), Galley equipped, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V & 220V Sockets, Gas stove, Electric kettle.
With a mast positioned further back, the Oceanis 41.1 has a sail plan that guarantees excellent balance under sail. Equipped with the Performance Pack (German System and set of Elvstrom sails), this cruiser promises comfortable sailing a very good speeds.
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 41.1
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 41.1
Yacht and equipment reviews
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.