Specification of Sailing Yacht Veda
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 39.4 ft / 11.98 m
- Length Overall
- 12.43 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.20 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.19 m
- Water tank
- 570 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 7 836 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 45 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 40 m2, Roller genoa 42 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Sprayhood, Teak floor in cockpit, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Additional anchor, Electric winch, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter B&G 12 (1), Multifunction display B&G (1), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (1), Electric toilet (2), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Webasto, Cabins + saloon fans
With a mast positioned further back, the Oceanis 41.1 has a sail plan that guarantees excellent balance under sail. Equipped with the Performance Pack (German System and set of Elvstrom sails), this cruiser promises comfortable sailing a very good speeds.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Veda sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 41.1
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 41.1
SimpleSail Team: Montenegro&Croatia
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.