Specification of Sailing Yacht Veda
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 39.4 ft / 11.98 m
- Length Overall
- 12.43 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.20 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.19 m
- Water tank
- 570 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 1 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 7 836 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 45 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 40 m2, Roller genoa 42 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Sprayhood, Teak floor in cockpit, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Additional anchor, Electric winch, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter B&G 12 (1), Multifunction display B&G (1), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (1), Electric toilet (2), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Webasto, Cabins + saloon fans
With a mast positioned further back, the Oceanis 41.1 has a sail plan that guarantees excellent balance under sail. Equipped with the Performance Pack (German System and set of Elvstrom sails), this cruiser promises comfortable sailing a very good speeds.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Veda sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 41.1
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 41.1
Сhoose a yacht or a catamaran for your trip
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.