Specification of Sailing Catamaran Wave
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Raccoupeau Design
- 42 ft
- Length Overall
- 12.58 m
- Hull Beam
- 7.20 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 1.25 m
- Water tank
- 2x350 l
- Fuel tank
- 470 l
- Holding tank
- 4 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 11 500 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2x40 hp
- Toilets & Showers
- Full batten main sail 65 m2, Furling genoa 41 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini for helm station, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit fridge, Cockpit cushions, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Electric winch, Snorkeling gear set
- GPS chartplotter Garmin, Multifunction display Garmin (2), GPS chartplotter in salon Garmin, Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (3), Electric toilet (4), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins + saloon fans
The new Astréa 42 by Fountaine Pajot Sailing Catamarans is distinguished by its abundance of natural light, energetic lines, elegant living spaces and unparalleled comfort, while delivering sheer pleasure underway.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Wave sailing catamaran
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot Astrea 42
Virtual Visit of Astrea 42 Catamaran
SimpleSail Team: Montenegro&Croatia
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.