Specification of Sailing Catamaran Wave
- Year of built
- Fountaine Pajot
- Raccoupeau Design
- 42 ft
- Length Overall
- 12.58 m
- Hull Beam
- 7.20 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 1.25 m
- Water tank
- 2x350 l
- Fuel tank
- 470 l
- Holding tank
- 4 x 80 l
- Light Displacement
- 11 500 kg
- Bow thruster
- Volvo 2x40 hp
- Toilets & Showers
- Full batten main sail 65 m2, Furling genoa 41 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini for helm station, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit fridge, Cockpit cushions, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Electric winch, Snorkeling gear set
- GPS chartplotter Garmin, Multifunction display Garmin (2), GPS chartplotter in salon Garmin, Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (3), Electric toilet (4), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins + saloon fans
The new Astréa 42 by Fountaine Pajot Sailing Catamarans is distinguished by its abundance of natural light, energetic lines, elegant living spaces and unparalleled comfort, while delivering sheer pleasure underway.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Wave sailing catamaran
Yacht charter booking for Fountaine Pajot Astrea 42
Virtual Visit of Astrea 42 Catamaran
We are together - SimpleSail Team
Dear friends, our customers! Due to the coronavirus COVID2019, the epidemiological situation in Europe continues to escalate rapidly. We are forced to cancel a number of planned events. We hope that the existing prohibitions will be lifted in the near future, but we understand that the likelihood of a worsening situation remains substantial. We will inform you about the situation on official Facebook page
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.