Specification of Sailing Yacht Rumba
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 45 ft / 13.50 m
- Length Overall
- 13.94 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.50 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.27 m
- Water tank
- 530 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 80 + 64 l
- Light Displacement
- 10 549 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 54 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Batten main sail 51 m2, Furling genoa 49 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Additional anchor, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter B&G 12 (1) and 7 (2), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (1), Thermobox (1), Electric toilet (2), Manual toilet (1), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins + saloon fans
On a very stable seaworthy hull, the Oceanis 45’s deck plan clears space and simplifies manoeuvring. She has made very good progress in her ability to combine sailing speed and the pleasure of living on board. Long cruises are now much safer.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Rumba sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 45
Сhoose a yacht or a catamaran for your trip
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.