Specification of Sailing Yacht Rumba
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 45 ft / 13.50 m
- Length Overall
- 13.94 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.50 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.27 m
- Water tank
- 530 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 80 + 64 l
- Light Displacement
- 10 549 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 54 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Full batten main sail 51 m2, Furling genoa 49 m2.
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Anchor windglass, Self tailing winches, Snorkling gear set, Sprayhood, Swimming ladder, Additional Anchor, Bath platform, Bow Thruster.
- Multifunction display B&G 7 (2), Multifunction touchscreen display B&G 12 (With turning console), Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS, Plotter, Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Windex, Navtex.
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB.
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Electric toilets, Galley, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V / 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Gas stove, TV with USB and for connecting DVD players, Electric kettle.
On a very stable seaworthy hull, the Oceanis 45’s deck plan clears space and simplifies manoeuvring. She has made very good progress in her ability to combine sailing speed and the pleasure of living on board. Long cruises are now much safer.
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 45
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.