Specification of Sailing Yacht Soul
- Year of built
- Finot-Conq Architectes
- Nauta Design
- 45 ft / 13.50 m
- Length Overall
- 13.94 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.50 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.27 m
- Water tank
- 530 l
- Fuel tank
- 200 l
- Holding tank
- 80 + 64 l
- Light Displacement
- 10 549 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 54 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Battened main sail 51 m2, Furling genoa 49 m2.
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Anchor windglass, Self tailing winches, Snorkling gear set, Sprayhood, Swimming ladder, Additional Anchor, Bath platform, Bow Thruster.
- Multifunction display B&G 7 (2), Multifunction touchscreen display B&G 12, Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS, Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Windex.
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB.
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Electric toilets, Galley equipped, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V & 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Gas stove, Electric kettle.
On a very stable seaworthy hull, the Oceanis 45’s deck plan clears space and simplifies manoeuvring. She has made very good progress in her ability to combine sailing speed and the pleasure of living on board. Long cruises are now much safer.
* This is a new yacht, so the photos presented here from the Beneteau shipyard, soon we will publish original photos.
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 45
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 45
Yacht and equipment reviews
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.