Specification of Sailing Yacht Blues
- Year of built
- Nauta Design
- 48 ft / 14.27 m
- Length Overall
- 14.60 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.74 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.17 m
- Water tank
- 330+165+165 l
- Fuel tank
- 400 l
- Holding tank
- 73+64+64 l
- Light Displacement
- 12 558 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 75 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Furling main sail 44 m2, Furling genoa 55 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit Shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Dinghy, Anchor windglass, Self tailing winches, Snorkling gear set, Sprayhood, Swimming ladder, Additional Anchor, Bath platform, Bow Thruster
- Multifunction display B&G 7 (2), Multifunction touchscreen display B&G 12, Adriatic sea pilot, Autopilot, Binoculars, Depth sounder, Full sets of charts, GPS, Plotter, Speed log, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Windex, Navtex
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire estinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio, Hot water, Electric toilets, Galley, Electric Fridge, Invertor 12V / 220V Sockets, Hairdryer, Iron, Heater (Webasto), Electric kettle
The Oceanis 48 has a mainsail arch and centred mast making her well-balanced and her hull offers great stability and comfort at all speeds. This is an important step in the combination of speed, safety and flow when living on board.
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 48
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 48
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.