Specification of Sailing Yacht Blues
- Year of built
- Nauta Design
- 48 ft / 14.27 m
- Length Overall
- 14.60 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.74 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.17 m
- Water tank
- 330+165+165 l
- Fuel tank
- 400 l
- Holding tank
- 73+64+64 l
- Light Displacement
- 12 558 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 75 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Furling main sail 44 m2, Furling genoa 55 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit fridge, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Additional anchor, Snorkeling gear set
- GPS chartplotter B&G 12 (1) and 7 (1), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars, Navtex
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (2), Electric toilet (3), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins + saloon fans, Webasto
The Oceanis 48 has a mainsail arch and centred mast making her well-balanced and her hull offers great stability and comfort at all speeds. This is an important step in the combination of speed, safety and flow when living on board.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Blues sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 48
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 48
SimpleSail Team: Montenegro&Croatia
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 45 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 45 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior and Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 - review
Discover the new film of the 44 Helia evolution.Going up wind in The Lérins islands, in the clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, the HELIA 44 meets the LUCIA 40.