Specification of Sailing Yacht Blues
- Year of built
- Nauta Design
- 48 ft / 14.27 m
- Length Overall
- 14.60 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.74 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.17 m
- Water tank
- 330+165+165 l
- Fuel tank
- 400 l
- Holding tank
- 73+64+64 l
- Light Displacement
- 12 558 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 75 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Furling main sail 44 m2, Furling genoa 55 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit fridge, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Additional anchor, Snorkeling gear set
- GPS chartplotter B&G 12 (1) and 7 (1), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars, Navtex
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (2), Electric toilet (3), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins + saloon fans, Webasto
The Oceanis 48 has a mainsail arch and centred mast making her well-balanced and her hull offers great stability and comfort at all speeds. This is an important step in the combination of speed, safety and flow when living on board.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Blues sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 48
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 48
We are together - SimpleSail Team
Dear friends, our customers! Due to the coronavirus COVID2019, the epidemiological situation in Europe continues to escalate rapidly. We are forced to cancel a number of planned events. We hope that the existing prohibitions will be lifted in the near future, but we understand that the likelihood of a worsening situation remains substantial. We will inform you about the situation on official Facebook page
Yacht and equipment reviews
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Fountaine-Pajot MY44 review
Motor Boat & Yachting full review of the Fountaine-Pajot MY44, read the report in the August 2017 issue of the magazine.
Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - review
Join Multihull Solutions' managing director Mark Elkington as he shows us through the Lucia 40 by Fountaine Pajot, at the 2017 La Grande Motte Multihull Boat Show.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.