Specification of Sailing Yacht Jazz
- Year of built
- Nauta Design
- 48 ft / 14.27 m
- Length Overall
- 14.60 m
- Hull Beam
- 4.74 m
- Berths Cabins/Saloon
- 2.17 m
- Water tank
- 1x330+2x165 l
- Fuel tank
- 400 l
- Holding tank
- 2x73+2x64 l
- Light Displacement
- 12 558 kg
- Bow thruster
- Yanmar 75 hp / SailDrive
- Toilets & Showers
- Furling main sail 44 m2, Furling genoa 55 m2
- Fenders, Mooring lines, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit shower, Cockpit speakers, Cockpit table, Cockpit fridge, Dinghy, Electric anchor windglass, Additional anchor, Snorkeling gear set, Bath platform
- GPS chartplotter B&G 12 (1) and 7 (1), Depth sounder, Autopilot, Speed log, Windex, VHF with AIS, Portable VHF, Full sets of charts, Adriatic sea pilot, Binoculars, Navtex
- Liferaft, Lifejackets, First aid kit, Fire extinguisher, Fire plant, Thermo protective aid, EPIRB
- Additional equipment
- Audio (USB, AUX, Bluetooth), Hot water, Electric fridge (2), Electric toilet (4), Galley, Gas stove, Oven, Inverter 12V / 220V, 220v sockets, Cabins + saloon fans, TV (USB, HDMI), Air conditioner, Diesel generator
The Oceanis 48 has a mainsail arch and centred mast making her well-balanced and her hull offers great stability and comfort at all speeds. This is an important step in the combination of speed, safety and flow when living on board.
* - all images are original SimpleSail photos of Jazz sailing yacht
Yacht charter booking for Beneteau Oceanis 48
Virtual Visit of Beneteau Oceanis 48
Сhoose a yacht or a catamaran for your trip
Yacht and equipment reviews
Beneteau Oceanis 48 - review
Beneteau Oceanis 48, 2015 Sailing Yacht - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 41 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition - Deck, Interior, Hull Walkaround - 2015 Toronto Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Beneteau Oceanis 38 - review
2015 Beneteau Oceanis 38 Sailing Yacht - Walkaround - 2015 Montreal Boat Show, BoatTube Video.
Test-report Fountaine Pajot MY37
Jack Haines travelled out to La Rochelle, the home of Fountaine Pajot, to test the yard's new 37.
Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 - review
The Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 is the updated version of the popular Oceanis 41. Beneteau describe the Oceanis as a distillation of performance at sea and on-board intelligence, offering wide scope for personalization.