Benefits of the ship-owner
Passing the yacht to work in SimpleSail the ship-owner receives the following opportunities:
- Full compensation of all operating costs: mooring, routine maintenance, preparation for going to sea, conservation for the winter period
- Full compensation of periodic and annual registration expenses
- Full compensation for ship insurance costs
- The possibility of using the yacht at its own discretion in a certain period
- Income from renting a yacht *
How it works
The vessel is transferred by the owner to full management. The time is specified in advance, during which the owner can use the yacht for himself (usually, this is 2-4 weeks). SimpleSail provides:
- complete management of the operation of the boat and its repair
- Registration and ship insurance
- Inclusion of the vessel in the annual charter plan (usually 16-20 weeks)
- Customer search (we work with more than 200 agents around the world)
- Support for customers using the yacht
- Organizational and financial support of clients
How income is distributed
The financial revenue received on the SimpleSail account from the owner's yacht lease is distributed in three articles:
- Compensation of expenses
- Income of the owner
- Income part of the charter company
Usually, the yacht owner receives 75-85% of the difference in the total revenue and expenses.
The owner's income depends on the type of vessel; the number of weeks to be used by the owner; the number of weeks in the charter. Data on the yacht's operation, financial revenue, location of the vessel are available for every ship-owner on-line.
What are the advantages of charter management in Montenegro?
Every year the number of yachtsmen visiting Montenegro is growing. The yacht infrastructure is developing. In addition to the existing ones, several new marines are being built. Every year the legislation of Montenegro is improved with respect to yachting and charter services. The main advantages of Charter Management compared to Croatia, Italy and Greece:
- Lack of requirements for owners about the design of a yacht for a local legal entity, the registration of a legal entity in Montenegro, or the presence of Montenegrin citizenship
- Low cost of registration of a vessel under the flag of Montenegro
- Lower cost of berthing facilities and services in marinas
- Local legislation allows the yacht to operate under any flag and at the same time frees non-residents from paying PDV (VAT) for importation
* - SimpleSail Charter Management program is not an investment offer. The main advantage of this service is the possibility of compensating the annual operating costs, as well as routine maintenance and repair of the yacht by competent specialists with a guaranteed level of quality, reliability and responsibility. At the same time, ship-owners can rely on guaranteed additional income.